Pasta Making Class & Dinner - Orecchiette with Italian Sausage, Arugula and White Cannellini Beans
Join us at UpperWest for a hands on pasta making class, and then sit down with the group and enjoy the meal.
Date: Sunday, January 21, 2018
Time: 2 - 6pm
The class includes:
- Hand made pasta dough lesson
- How to use a hand cranked pasta machine
- How to shape the orecchiette (little ear) pasta by hand
- How to make the sauce to accompany the pasta, including home made italian sausage
- How to cook the pasta
- Then we enjoy the pasta together with the group
- Wine is included (2 glasses) and will be available for sipping during both the class and dinner.
Guests are welcome to observe and dine with us. Please purchase a guest ticket.
RSVP Required on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pasta-making-class-dinner-orecchiette-with-italian-sausage-arugula-and-white-cannellini-beans-tickets-42159675725